see I had this plan to get super hot out of spite and revenge because someone made me like him. I. Never. Like. Anyone. (Romantically) It’s just not my department. I have relationship/commitment issues, and yes I would love to be loved, but I just need to not be so adolescent angsty-ish. So I’ll save it when I’m…sane as a person.
Anyway, plan has changed. It’s not about spite and revenge, it’s just about being happy. I can’t even remember when shit stopped, or even paused. I have a close friend that always makes me reexamine my life, and I hate it when she does that, but she has a point. So it’s just me, going to work on being a better and happier person. This goes in well with the whole New Years resolutions crap in terms of the timing, but I’ve already decided to make this whole change and junk. Call it what you want, but I’m going to have a great freaking year and hopefully I’ll just be a happier person in the future. So yeah, life is gonna kickass.
Here’s the plan:
1) get your $h!t together (as in grades and art) that way I won’t have to worry about them
2) be with friends, treat them well
3) read (something aside from assigned reading from school- it’ll be difficult to fit it in, but I’ll work on it)
4) save money
5) get healthier (eating right and exercising) if I start looking better after this then that’s a very welcomed plus
6) stay switzerland (neutral in terms of all kinds of drama: family/friends/pets?/fictional characters)